Tuesday 2 April 2013

Who the heck is Third-Way Think Tank?

Who the heck is Third-Way Think Tank?

I am absolutely appalled by the fact that we published on the main British National Party website an article for which nobody takes responsibility created by a phantom organisation called The Third Way Think Tank, The Voice of the Radical Centre, based in Scotland. When I try to locate the authors of the said blog, all I get is an address and an email address in Scotland.

I have been trying to find the name of the person who posted the article on the main British National Party website but until now I have not been successful. The article has already been singled out as written by the British National Party when in fact it was not written by the British National Party and is merely a reproduction of an article written by an anonymous source.

No comments:

Post a Comment