Some in the mass classified UKIP as a Far Right political party something that really puzzles me.
In less than two weeks, we have been assaulted by serious doubts about what is UKIP's real approach on Immigration.
We have heard all kinds of versions:
1) We need to get out of Europe to control our borders.
2) We need a balanced approach to equal the numbers of those coming in and those going out because Britain is full.
3) We need to take in Syrian refugees because it is the humane thing to do. (Something that without proper controls would allow thousands of people closely related to AQaeda to settle down in Britain.
4) I never said that Britain was full.
5) I prefer to have less immigrants even if we are poorer because of it.
6) UKIP does not have a Policy on Immigration.
So, if UKIP does not have a Policy on Immigration, does UKIP have a policy regarding being or not being in the European Union.
If feels a bit like a train that has hit the buffers and has nowhere else to go but backwards.
These are some of the bullet points mentioned on their official website: