Friday, 3 April 2015
Pegida: What is Pegida and why is being demonized by the Politically Correct Society
Let's look at the 19 points that constitute the fundamental principles of PEGIDA and see how extreme PEGIDA actually is.
1. Affirms the right of asylum for war refugees and politically persecuted people.
2. Advocates to include a duty to integrate into German Basic Law.
3. Advocates for decentralized housing of refugees.
4. Suggests the creation of a central refugee agency for a fair allocation of immigrants among countries of the European Union.
5. Demands a decrease in the number of asylum seekers per social worker from 2001 onwards.
6. Suggests to model German immigration policies after those of the Netherlands and Switzerland and demands an increased budget for the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees to speed up processing of applications.
7. Demands an increase in funding for the Police.
8. Demands the implementation of all asylum laws including expulsion.
9. Mentions Zero Tolerance towards refugees and immigrants involved in crimes.
10. States that Pediga opposes a misogynistic and violent political ideology, but does not oppose assimilated and politically moderate Muslims.
11. Supports immigration as in Switzerland, Canada, Australia and South Africa.
12. States that Pegida supports sexual self-determination (opposing early sexualization of children)
13. Argues for the protection of Germany's Judeo-Christian culture.
14. Supports the introduction of referenda as in Switzerland
15. Opposes weapons exports to radical and non-permitted groups such as the PKK.
16. Opposes parallel societies/parallel jurisdictions, for example Sharia courts, Sharia Police and peace judges.
17. States that Pegida opposes gender mainstreaming and political correctness.
18. Indicates that Pegida opposes any radicalism whether religious or politically motivated.
19. Says that Pegida opposes hate speech, regardless of religion.
Do you disagree with any of the ideas proposed by PEGIDA? Of course organizations like UAF (United Against Freedom) and Hate Not Hope and others will certainly oppose PEGIDA.