Wednesday 3 April 2019

National Action: I have said all along that National Action is very much part of the Armed Forces

National Action is very much part of the British Armed Forces

Quite a few times I mentioned to my own Member of Parliament and to members of the British Cabinet that serving soldiers and veterans were training paramilitaries in the United Kingdom. Nobody listened.

I also said that if lower ranks were involved medium ranks were fully aware of their political affiliations and inclinations. Nobody listened.

My Member of Parliament asked me if I was willing to talk to Member of the Security Services about it. I declined. Why? Because I don't trust British Security Services. I don't trust them because of their record in certain matters and I don't trust them because of evident levels of sheer incompetence.
There is no fear. For serving soldiers fully aware of the implications of showing themselves shooting at a picture of Jeremy Corbyn to do what they did is a clear hint of what could certainly happen and of the mood within the British Armed Forces.

General Election? Is it wise? Jeremy Corbyn could go the way Salvador Allende went and Parliament could become a thing of the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment