Wednesday 27 February 2019

Alison Chabloz counters vicious attacks launched by Peter Rushton


Alison Chabloz counters vicious attacks launched by Peter Rushton

In response to my emotionally-challenged in-house critics and their demands for my SURGICAL REMOVAL from movement circles
“Look at your own lives, everyone of you: imagine that suddenly you have people against you saying 'you are a liar' or whatever ... and they are unable to find anything wrong in your life.”
~ Robert Faurisson, Shepperton, October 20th 2018.
Thanks to TEAM RIVAROL for kindly inviting me to respond to the article signed Peter RUSHTON, translated on p. 2 of RIVAROL n° 3365, Le révisionnisme pourrait devenir un délit en GrandeBretagne : Vincent Reynouard est en grand danger! [lit. Revisionism risks being criminalised in
Britain: Vincent Reynouard is in grave danger!]. My gratitude in particular goes to RIVAROL editor Mr. Jérôme Bourbon for having redacted Rushton's ad hominem and personal abuse present in the original English publication.
Indeed, the English version of Rushton's most recent commentary [Chabloz succeeds in criminalising
'Holocaust denial'] is the latest in an aggravating series of four defamatory articles published by
Heritage & Destiny [H&D], beginning November 26th 2018 with an astonishing statement1 , signed by
Rushton, Michele Renouf, Richard Edmonds and “approved” by Guillaume Nichols, Joe Fallisi and Fred Leuchter, accusing me of being a “traitor and a saboteur”. Without a shred of evidence, the abovenamed persons accuse me, in public, of having informed Left wing “charity” Hope Not Hate of the October 20th conference in Shepperton near London and, indirectly, for being ultimately responsible for the death of Professor Robert Faurisson the following day.
In contrast to RIVAROL offering a right to reply, the media strategy of Mr. Rushton and H&D as far as I am concerned has been to carry on smearing regardless.
Three further H&D articles - as well as French and English versions of a YouTube video uploaded by Vincent Reynouard following my recent re-trial at Southwark Crown Court – strongly suggest that my detractors not only wish to see me isolated from revisionist-nationalist ranks here in Britain, but that they are attempting to sever links I worked hard to foster with French and international revisionistnationalist colleagues. Astonishingly, in both the recent English H&D article and Reynouard's video, Rushton insists that I have never been part of the revisionist-movement and that my supporters would be wise to immediately withdraw their support, including their financial donations.
More worryingly still, Rushton's defamatory publications have now led to threats of violence against my person. First posted on the UK Vanguard News Network nationalist forum, these comments state that there is now apparently a £10,000 bounty on my head, along with a threat of acid being thrown in my face if I dare to attend any future nationalist-revisionist events. (These violent threats were originally drawn to my attention when they were copied and pasted to the comments section of Reynouard's recent YouTube video of his “interview” with Rushton).
Several forwarded emails originally penned by Rushton provide further clear evidence of this deliberate and ongoing smear campaign. A campaign of defamation not only against me personally, but perhaps also intended to destabilise and undermine the revisionist cause itself.
On November 26 and December 2 2018, Peter Rushton sent two emails to an English compatriot. In the first, he states, adding his own emphasis:
“Chabloz had to be denounced and had to be surgically removed from Movement circles... I know Chabloz lied about the 'Agence Bocage' article for which she blamed Michele Renouf at the start of the whole business and I know why she lied. I spoke face to face with the actual publisher of that piece last week.”
Vincent Reynouard confirms that a conversation between him and Rushton did indeed take place after the Shepperton event. However, contrary to Rushton's and others' claims, Reynouard strongly denies any involvement with the Agence Bocage article published just after my original trial began in January
2018 2. I stand by my original claim that the Agence Bocage hatchet job was instigated by Michele Renouf under the influence of her strategic thinker, Peter Rushton. Indeed, both the original and translated versions of Rushton's latest article echo the opinions expressed by the “anonymous” author of the Agence Bocage piece. Likewise, the mysterious author's fears over Reynouard's eventual extradition and imprisonment are reinterated in one H&D defamatory piece authored by veteran Nationalist Richard Edmonds 3. January 2018, following publication by Agence Bocage, Edmonds circulated the article via email (but not to me), gossiping that I had been “bocaged” and that Reynouard and I had fallen out “big time” - at the time, news to me.  In short, if Vincent Reynouard did not publish this article, then perhaps the real author/editor now needs to step forward.
In his second email of December 2nd, Rushton continues:
“Our investigation of what went wrong at Shepperton is not part of a political party or a student debating society: as such I do not respond to demands for 'proof', especially not Ms Chabloz's demands - I carry out an investigation only as I see fit. Since this was my event that was disgracefully betrayed, and especially considering Prof. Faurisson 's death weekend, I will be able to provide judge, jury and executioner.”
Thus, from judge, jury and executioner, to today's price tag of £10,000 on my head and the threat of an acid attack – result of an investigation carried out as seen fit by Mr. Rushton. Judging by Mr. Rushton's chequered past within British nationalism – including being banned from the British National Party in 2002 4 – one cannot help but note the similarity of Rushton's investigatory approach with that of the East German Communist tribunal in John Le Carré's Cold War espionage novel, The Spy Who Came In From The Cold. Rushton's wording is an almost exact repetition of the Communist Party judge: evidence against double agent Hans-Dieter Mundt will be heard as the tribunal sees fit 5. As shown by the persecution and prosecution of revisionists, Soviet style investigation tactics are still very much in operation throughout the “free” west  and especially in Europe. However, deployment of such manifestly disloyal methods within the truth-seeking revisionist-nationalist community itself can only be described as exceedingly worrying, if not downright sinister.
As for last month's ruling, it seems that, according to the venomous Mr. Rushton and his handful of emotionally-challenged allies, it is wiser to simply shut up and do as we're told by the opposition rather than stand in the arena and fight back. Why no condemnation from Rushton & Co of the enemies of the free speech? Why no support for artistic expression? Why no demands for open and honest debate on matters “Holocaust”? Does Rushton's approach include similar condemnation of Dieudonné vs France, ECHR N° 25239/13 – cited during my trial by the prosecutor and in the court's ruling?
Since proceedings began, Rushton and Renouf have done everything in their power to undermine and discredit my contribution to the cause: censorship of my songs in Vichy 2017 at Robert Faurisson's 88th birthday celebration; approval of Agence Bocage's 2018 hatchet job; childishly grotesque demands that I am to be excluded from nationalist-revisionist conferences; accusations without proof of betrayal and sabotage; lies and ritual defamation including holding me responsible for the death of Robert Faurisson; all indicating a course of action intended to bring about – in Rushton's most ungracious terms –  my “surgical removal from movement circles”. Little wonder that the highly respected late German nationalist, Manfred Roeder, described those who indulge in such dishonourable behaviour as “rogues and cutthroats” 6.
This “legal precedent” (true only in the most marginal sense) of which Rushton, Renouf and Reynouard complain - well, from my point of view, it is Rushton and Renouf themselves who are in part responsible because there was no need for my case to go to court in the first place. Uploaded to YouTube whilst I was in Switzerland, the video of my song (((Survivors))) was outside the jurisdiction of England and Wales. As Rushton admits in RIVAROL and H&D, he “personally felt my trial was winnable” - to the extent that he then even proposed himself as “expert” defence witness as part of my legal team. 
Ultimately, is Peter Rushton to be congratulated? There are many who believe that my trial has brought the revisionist cause well and truly under the spotlight here in Britain. With regard to the sensationalist and absurd statement that I would be responsible for the criminalization of 'Holocaust denial', perhaps after examining his own role in this case, Rushton would do well to spit his venom at my accusers and their puppets, rather than simply parroting their rhetoric whilst seeking to undermine one of his compatriots.
My case will now continue in the Divisional Court to challenge the legal points of "sending" = downloading / sharing links on a "public" electronic network.
Finally, I cannot conclude without expressing my deepest gratitude to my solicitor Kevin LowryMullins and my barrister Adrian Davies for remaining loyal and steadfast over the past two years.
Bravo and thank you to those who truly support all revisionists, the revisionist cause and the right to freedom of expression.
Alison Chabloz, February 28th 2018.
1.  The sabotage of Prof. Robert Faurisson’s Shepperton meeting: informants exposed; Heritage and Destiny, Preston, UK; 2018.
2.  Affaire Chabloz: stragtégie problématique et danger réel; Agence Bocage, Green Lanes, London, 2018.
3.  Does Alison Chabloz know what she’s doing? Or criminalising “Holocaust”-revisionism by the back door; Heritage and Destiny, Preston, UK; 2019.
4.  Considerations For Proscription – A BNP Booklet; British National Party, 2002.
5.The Spy Who Came In From The Cold, p. 180; John Le Carré, Hodder and Stoughton Ltd., London, 1963.
6. Deutsche Bürgerinitiative newsletter n° 11/12, p. 3; Schwarzenborn, Germany, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment