Thursday 17 January 2019

Does the Leave Means Leave Campaign want peoples' support? Really?

Does the Leave Means Leave Campaign want peoples' support? Really?

I bought a ticket, I received the ticket by email and later on during the same evening I got another email cancelling the ticket and telling me that I violated the terms and conditions of Leave Means Leave (this was going to be my first event) and that I had been banned from attending any future events. I asked for an explanation and none was provided. By the way, there are five votes in my household. Do they want our votes? Really? If a second referendum takes place, should we support Leave Means Leave? Mmmmm....... we might have to think very hard about it. The behaviour of Leave Means Leave is contemptible.



No comments:

Post a Comment